Getting a job that not only matches with the level of skills and the qualities you possess but which also helps you evolve in a better version of yourself is a very challenging yet important aspect of your career. And even though there are a lot of job opportunities available nowadays, getting a job with the exact type of stress free environment is still a daunting task. There have been a lot of cases where the output and productivity of an employee has been affected due to the stressful environment present in his workplace. And it is not just because of the pressure of meeting the company standards or the basic office politics that go around, but one of the main reasons is that the employees often over exert themselves both physically and mentally while not thinking about the long term effects this stress can cause them. There have been many cases where an employee’s productivity decreases after a certain amount of time and it can rightly be attributed to the stress he faces, and it may not even exactly be related to the work he does, rather the environment where he does it.
Here are some stats that show the severity of the stress a normal employee faces while working in a tense atmosphere.
- Around three hundred billion is the cost that employers have to pay for stress related health care and the huge amount of work that gets pending due to it.
- 77% of the total employees experience physical symptoms regularly due the stress full environment they work in.
- One of the biggest problems is that 73% of them also experience psychological problems due to the stress they face in their workplace.
- Also around 33% of employees consistently feel that they are living under extreme stress.
- Also around 48% employees feel that their stress has increased in the past five years.
- 38% of the employees admit the disastrous problem of lying awake due to stress.
- And it has also come to notice that work related stress doesn’t only create havoc in the lives of various employees but their families too as 58% of them admitted that stress caused them to fight with the people close to them.
- Also 60% of the employees were reported to be so unhappy that they were willing to change their entire careers.
- 87% of the employees worldwide have admitted that they mostly feel disconnected to their work place and thus are less likely to be as productive as their true potential.
- And the last statistic that also frightens the employers is that around 37% of the employees admit to less productive then their full potential as they weren’t sure about the ways to tackle the stress.
So, keeping the above mentioned statistics in mind, both the employers and employees should try to create the best and the most stress free environment to keep up the productivity
PULSE 24/7 is a branding and marketing platform that can help you keep track of your sale trends. We are a mobile app that is set out to help you better brand and organize your business. To request a free trial, visit https://pulse247.net/request_trial.php .
- Automate and pre-schedule all your social media marketing from one platform to optimize your time.
- Get prepaid so your appointments are confirmed.
- View revenue and trends in real time to plan your schedule better.
- Get instant feedback from customers.